- Topglass GC
- Topglass GC Ultra Safe
- Topglass GC SPF
- Topglass FR50
- TwinSkin Systems
- TripleSkin Systems
- Topclad GC
Topglass® Triple-Skin Systems are primarily designed as a suitable fully insulated natural lighting roofing product. Topglass® GC Ultra-Safe is utilised as a weather surface sheet and one sheet of 10mm Laserlite Makrolon Multiwall form the bottom layers. Offering increased thermal and acoustical properties these systems are utilised in conjunction with insulated panel products.
Increased thermal resistance and increased acoustical properties. Eliminates condensation in most applications. It is manufactured and supplied to match insulated panel systems.
Compliments commercial buildings that require insulated roofing panel construction, and provides natural lighting with the added benefit of offering good thermal resistance.
Topglass® GC is the preferred choice for Triple-Skin Systems for the external weather surface. Alsynite One 130 micron* EXO-SET 206 Gelcoat weather surface offers very good protection from solar deterioration. Triple-Skin Systems can be supplied in most weights g/m² but Topglass® GC Ultra-Safe is recommended for this system.
Commercial buildings that require insulated roofing panel construction that provides natural lighting and good thermal resistance.
Features and benefits
- Manufactured from an acrylic modified resin system reinforced with high quality glass roving, with the incorporation of a reinforced woven roving matrix and Laserlite® Makrolon Multiwall.
- Increased thermal resistance and increased acoustic properties.
- Eliminates condensation in most applications.
- Manufactured and supplied to match insulated panel systems.
Alsynite One NZ Ltd warrants the product supplied for installation at the above project has been manufactured in accordance with the Australia/New Zealand Standard AS 4256:3:2006 JAS-ANZ Certification Licence No. 2349.
For a period of 25 years, Alsynite Building Products warrants that the product WILL remain physically stable over a temperature range of -30°C to +70°C and WILL NOT allow the penetration of water through the sheet.
At the end of 20 years, Alsynite Building Products warrants that the product WILL retain 60% of its original light transmission.
The warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The product is handled, installed, and maintained strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and the requirements of AS 1562:3:2006. The product is installed in such a manner that the non-weather side surface is not exposed to any UVA and UVB Ultra Violet exposure.
- The product does not suffer from any mechanical or other damage by agents or chemicals during handling, storage, fixing, and after installation, except as available in the Alsynite One NZ Technical Literature.
- The product is maintained strictly in accordance with the Alsynite Technical Catalogue and NZ Roofing Code of Practice.
- Damage by storm or tempest or Acts of God is excluded.
- Alsynite NZ Ltd liability under this warranty shall be limited exclusively to resupply of the product as follows:
a) In the unlikely event of a product failure, Alsynite One NZ’s liability under this warranty will be the resupply of translucent roofing material only and will be supplied on a pro-rata percentage basis.
b) To the extent permitted by law and subject to the above warranty terms, Alsynite One NZ Ltd shall be under no liability whatsoever (including any claim for faulty design, negligent or mishandling advise, injury to any person or any liability in tort or in contract for special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage) for any defect in or failure of or unsuitability for any purpose of the product.
- The benefits conferred in this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies conferred at law.
- If any provision of this warranty shall be invalid and not enforceable in accordance with its terms all other conditions, which are self-sustaining and capable of separate enforcement without regard to the invalid conditions, shall be and continue to be valid and enforceable with their terms.
- The warranty shall only apply if the purchaser can produce the warranty document signed by an authorised representative of Alsynite One NZ Ltd. This warranty becomes effective only when the authorised signature and date has been completed.
Please email: email@example.com to get organise your warranty.