- Topglass GC
- Topglass GC Ultra Safe
- Topglass GC SPF
- Topglass FR50
- TwinSkin Systems
- TripleSkin Systems
- Topclad GC
Topglass GC Ultra Safe
For exceptional strength, choose Ultra-Safe
Topglass® GC Ultrasafe addresses Industry concerns relating to Natural Roof-Lighting being classified as “brittle” and therefore possibly posing a danger to foot traffic on the roof, has led to Alsynite One NZ purpose develop a heavy duty and high impact roof lighting system to alleviate these concerns. Aptly named Topglass® GC Ultra-Safe, the product utilises a heavy duty, woven roving reinforcing system positioned within the resin matrix, thereby providing exceptional strength.
If you are looking for a trafficable natural lighting roof product then Topglass® GC Ultrasafe is the product you want.
Topglass Gc Ultra-safe GC Applications
- Educational facilities and public assembly areas where there is a danger of people climbing onto a roof
- Fertiliser plants
- Chemical and powder-coating plants
- Wool scouring facilities
- Waste water treatment plants
- Salt extraction facilities
- Severe marine environments
- Natural roof lighting where safety mesh is not installed
- Wood pulp and paper plants
Topglass GC Ultra-Safe Features and Benefits
Topglass® GC Ultra-Safe is manufactured using heavy-duty woven roving enclosed within the resin matrix, to provide structural capability not normally available with traditional translucent roofing materials.
It meets the impact strength tests of AS/NZS 4040 and satisfies the requirements of AS 4256.3, eliminating the need for safety mesh to be installed under the sheeting. This is especially beneficial to building designers who encounter issues with corrosive atmospheres damaging the safety mesh zinc coating.
Because the roving matrix runs both longitudinally and laterally within the sheet, Topglass® GC Ultra-Safe demonstrates exceptional high impact strength.
A 130um* Exo-set 206 Premium Gelcoat surface provides long term light transmission and is supported by a 20 year weather surface structured warranty.
Corrosion-resistant when installed in a wide range of aggressive environments.
Excellent spanning capabilities.
Short and Long term UV Testing of Exo-set 206 Premium Gel-coat
Topglass GC with Exo-set 206 new generation Gelcoat has undergone QUV testing at the University of Auckland and is currently undergoing real world testing against a competitor’s product at the Allunga UV testing facility in North Queensland.
Test results to date are proof that New Generation Exo-Set 206 Premium Gelcoat is at the cutting edge of superior UV resistant coatings.
As always, for impartiality, Alsynite remains committed to utilizing external testing facilities for all our mechanical and UV product testing.
Mechanical Panel Testing
Mechanical panel testing was completed on Topglass GC Ultra-Safe 3660gsm in August 2014. Please click here to see results.
Alsynite One NZ Ltd warrants the product supplied for installation at the above project has been manufactured in accordance with the Australia/New Zealand Standard AS 4256:3:2006 JAS-ANZ Certified.
For a period of 20 years, Alsynite One NZ Ltd. warrants that the product WILL remain physically stable over a temperature range of -30°C to +70°C and WILL NOT allow the penetration of water through the sheet.
At the end of 10 years, Alsynite One NZ Ltd warrants that the product WILL retain 60% of its original light transmission (see conditions).
The warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The product is handled, installed, and maintained strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and the requirements of AS 1562:3:2006. The product is installed in such a manner that the non-weather side surface is not exposed to any UVA and UVB Ultra Violet exposure. The product does not suffer from any mechanical, impact or other damage by agents or chemicals during handling, storage, fixing, and after installation, except as available in the Alsynite One NZ Technical Literature.
- The product is maintained strictly in accordance with the Alsynite Technical Catalogue and NZ Roofing Code of Practice.
- Damage by storm or tempest or Acts of God is excluded.
- Alsynite One NZ Ltd liability under this warranty shall be limited exclusively to resupply of the product as follows:
a) In the unlikely event of a product failure, Alsynite One NZ’s liability under this warranty will be the resupply of translucent roofing material only and will be supplied on a pro-rata percentage basis.
b) To the extent permitted by law and subject to the above warranty terms, Alsynite One NZ Ltd shall be under no liability whatsoever (including any claim for faulty design, negligent or mishandling advise, injury to any person or any liability in tort or in contract for special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage) for any defect in or failure of or unsuitability for any purpose of the product.
- The benefits conferred in this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies conferred at law.
- If any provision of this warranty shall be invalid and not enforceable in accordance with its terms all other conditions, which are self-sustaining and capable of separate enforcement without regard to the invalid conditions, shall be and continue to be valid and enforceable with their terms.
- The warranty shall only apply if the purchaser can produce the warranty document signed by an authorised representative of Alsynite One NZ Ltd. This warranty becomes effective only when the authorised signature and date has been completed.
- The warranty does not cover fasteners or other accessories associated with translucent roofing.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get organise your warranty.