- Topglass GC
- Topglass GC Ultra Safe
- Topglass GC SPF
- Topglass FR50
- TwinSkin Systems
- TripleSkin Systems
- Topclad GC
Heavy Duty, Corrosion Resistant, Solid Colour
A Hybrid product derived from Topglass® GC Ultrasafe with the additional feature of Solid Colours used to manufacture Topclad® GC. Topclad® GC Ultrasafe can be installed in most highly corrosive industrial sites and areas where there is a danger to foot traffic on the roof. Due to these concerns Alsynite One NZ developed the heavy duty, high impact roof system to alleviate concerns of walking on Fibreglass structured roofing.
Topclad® GC Ultra-Safe utilises the same heavy duty, woven roving reinforcing system as Topglass® GC Ultrasafe with the additional features of a solid colour pigment added to the Gel-Coat layer to Formulate a corrosive resistant cladding system for use as an innovative replacement for traditional materials.
- Areas where there is a danger of persons climbing onto a roof
- Fertiliser Plants
- Chemical and Powder-coating Plants
- Wool scouring facilities
- Waste water treatment plants
- Salt Extraction Facilities
- Severe marine environments
- Wood Pulp and Paper Plants
- Fertiliser buildings
- Poultry and animal sheds
- Acid plants and smelters
- Galvanising plants
- Effluent tank cladding
Topclad® GC Ultra-Safe is classified as heavy duty, meets the impact test of AS 4040.4, satisfying the requirements of AS 4256.3, and can support foot traffic, long term degradation and or post roof installation impact damage can seriously affect the performance of the sheeting. In order to comply with the requirements of AS 1562.3:2006 Part 3 Plastic, protect the weather surface coating and provide continual structural strength, all FRP products should be protected from foot traffic, therefore a suitable proprietary aluminium walkway is always recommended. Consult Alsynite One NZ Ltd for recommended systems.
Topclad® GC Ultra-Safe is available to match most common roofing profiles with the exception of trough/Tray type profiles.
Severe Corrosive Environments
- Topclad® GC Ultrasafe has no known chemical reaction with any construction materials;
- The sheeting is resistant to solar deterioration and most corrosive atmospheres;
- Unaffected by solvents, including hydrocarbons, and provides excellent resistance to most corrosive acids and alkalis.
The translucent sheeting and/or roofing and cladding shall be Topclad® GC Ultrasafe reinforced Polyester roof sheeting as manufactured by Alsynite One NZ Ltd to comply with AS 4256.3 JAS-ANZ Certification Licence No 2349.
Alsynite NZ Ltd warrants the product supplied has been manufactured in accordance with the Australia/New Zealand Standard AS 4256:3:2006 JAS-ANZ Certification Licence No. 2349.
For a period of 25 years, Alsynite NZ Ltd. warrants that the product WILL remain physically stable over a temperature range of -30°C to +70°C and WILL NOT allow the penetration of water through the sheet.
At the end of 20 years, Alsynite NZ Ltd. warrants that the product WILL retain 60% of its original light transmission.
The warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The product is handled, installed, and maintained strictly in accordance with the Installation Instructions on pages 21 and 22 of the Topglass Brochure (July, 2018) and the requirements of AS 1562:3:2006. The product is installed in such a manner that the non-weather side surface is not exposed to any UVA and UVB Ultra Violet exposure.
- The product does not suffer from any mechanical or other damage by agents or chemicals during handling, storage, fixing, and after installation, except as available in the Alsynite NZ Technical Literature.
- The product is maintained strictly in accordance with the Alsynite Technical Catalogue and NZ Roofing Code of Practice.
- Damage by storm or tempest or Acts of God is excluded.
- Alsynite NZ Ltd liability under this warranty shall be limited exclusively to resupply of the product as follows:
a) In the unlikely event of a product failure, Alsynite One NZ’s liability under this warranty will be the resupply of translucent roofing material only and will be supplied on a pro-rata percentage basis.
b) To the extent permitted by law and subject to the above warranty terms, Alsynite One NZ Ltd shall be under no liability whatsoever (including any claim for faulty design, negligent or mishandling advise, injury to any person or any liability in tort or in contract for special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage) for any defect in or failure of or unsuitability for any purpose of the product.
- The benefits conferred in this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies conferred at law.
- If any provision of this warranty shall be invalid and not enforceable in accordance with its terms all other conditions, which are self-sustaining and capable of separate enforcement without regard to the invalid conditions, shall be and continue to be valid and enforceable with their terms.
- The warranty shall only apply if the purchaser can produce the warranty document signed by an authorised representative of Alsynite One NZ Ltd. This warranty becomes effective only when the authorised signature and date has been completed.
- The warranty does not cover fasteners or other accessories associated with translucent roofing.
Please email: email@example.com to get organise your warranty.