Alsynite exports throughout the South Pacific and beyond.
Alsynite One currently exports our translucent roofing, clear roofing, polycarbonate roofing, fiberglass roofing, roofing accessories and related products to Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Norfolk Island, Samoa, Tahiti, New Caledonia, and Vanuatu.
We are happy to ship to regions outside of our current country export list. Simply get in touch with us if you are interested in learning more.
We export our products using two kinds of ocean shipment methods:
- LCL (Less than Container Load)
- FCL (Full Container Load).
For LCL shipping quantities, Alsynite One NZ Ltd will ship our products plastic wrapped in full timber crates. For FCL shipping quantities for larger volumes, we use both 20-foot and 40-foot containers.
We are happy to provide pricing for any approach to shipping, based on our customer?s preferences; for example:
- Free On Board (FOB) – The shipper/trader pays only costs up to the ship and insurance costs, but freight charges are paid by the buyer/consignee.
- Cost, Insurance and Freight (CIF) – The shipper/trader has to pay the cost of shipment up to the ship, and insurance cost of cargo and freight cost up to the destination port.
- Cost and Freight (C&F) – The shipper/trader has to pay the cost of shipment up to the ship, and insurance cost of cargo and freight cost up to the destination port.
- Free Into Store (FIS) – The exporter pays all costs incurred in delivery of the goods to the importer’s store.