- Laserlite® 3000
- Laserlite® 2000
- Laserlite® 1000
- Laserlite® Twinwall
- Custom Glaze
- Crystalite Glazing Panels
- Skylite GRP
- Sunshade PVC
Do-it-Yourself Budget Clear Sheeting
Skylite is a corrugated, glass-reinforced polyester (GRP) translucent roof sheeting product. It’s easy to install and DIY – however, requires planning to ensure your roofing is installed to a professional standard.
Cover: 610mm & 760mm
Skylite is available in eight standard lengths:
1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m, 2.7m, 3.0m, 3.6m, 4.2m, 4.8m, 5.4m, 6.0m
Longer lengths are available subject to manufacturing runs.
- Farm out-buildings
- Domestic Greenhouses
Alsynite NZ Ltd warrants that Skylite Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) translucent roof sheeting for a period of five years against water penetration as a result of the failure of the sheeting over the term of the warranty.
1. The product must be installed strictly in accordance with the manufacturers installation
recommendations and specifications including fabrication and the supporting structure.
2. The user must clean the panels of accumulated dust and dirt on weather exposed surfaces
no less than twice a year, or more frequently where extreme conditions of dust and dirt prevail.
3. The sheet shall not be directly exposed to chemicals known to be harmful to polyester films.
4. The sheets shall be kept dry during storage.
5. Sheet failure due to hail, vandalism, fire, natural disasters, improper installation or storage is
6. Proof of purchase is required to activate the warranty.
If all of the conditions above a followed and the product fails to perform within the warranty period, Alsynite NZ Ltd will provide replacement sheets free of charge. Alsynite NZ Ltd will not be liable for any costs including financial compensation, and other costs incurred for the removal or installation of the existing and replacement product. All translucent roofing materials are subject to some deterioration through UV degradation and weathering. Regular cleaning with a mild detergent and soft brush is recommended. Never use harsh chemicals or abrasives.