- Laserlite® 3000
- Laserlite® 2000
- Laserlite® 1000
- Laserlite® Twinwall
- Custom Glaze NEW SIZE
- Crystalite Glazing Panels
- Skylite GRP
- Sunshade PVC
- Twinwall 5 Rib
Extend your Outdoor Lifestyle with Laserlite® 3000
Laserlite® 3000 is the only polycarbonate roofing product to feature Comfort Cool™ Technology. Special properties in the sheet that reflect the warming effect of the suns rays offering:
- Up to 50% better heat reduction than standard polycarbonate sheet*
- Reduced glare for ultimate comfort
Laserlite® 3000 also features Advanced Weatherguard™ technology, a special protective material that:
- Extends the life of the sheet by up to 50%*
- Maintains sheet colour & clarity up to 50% longer*
- Provides 99.9% protection from UV rays up to 50% longer*
- Resists 25% larger hailstones*
With unrivaled technology & superior performance, it’s clear why Laserlite® is part of our outdoor lifestyle.
*As compared to some other polycarbonate corrugated sheet products
Protect your investment from the harsh elements.
UV rays, wind, rain and hail can make polycarbonate resins brittle and contribute to colour loss over time. Advanced Weatherguard™ Technology protects the polycarbonate sheet from harmful UV radiation and minimises weather damage.
Infrared light emitted from the sun passes through the polycarbonate sheet making it warm underneath. Comfort Cool™ Technology reflects the heat and reduces glare while still letting light through.
High Wind Zone Information
For installations in a high wind zone designated areas, the use of load spreading profile washers is advised. For information on Wind Zones, please refer to section 3.4.1 of the MRM Code of Practice (April 2008), which can be found on the New Zealand MRM Website.
1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m, 2.7m, 3.0m, 3.6m, 4.2m, 4.8m, 5.4m, 7.2m
We can cut your Laserlite® 3000 sheets to any size.*
Alsynite One stocks Laserlite® 3000 Frost. Platinum and Gun Metal are subject to availability. Please contact us for more details.
Laserlite® 3000 Frost offers 47% light transmission and 63% heat reduction.
Disclaimer: Due to your monitor settings we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen is the exact colour of the product. Please contact us for accurate samples. All photographic images on this page are examples of where to use Laserlite® polycarbonate roofing and may not be Laserlite® 3000 specifically.
Please contact us for more information.
*If you require a sheet length that is not standard, you will need to purchase the next standard length of sheet. For example, if you require a length of 2.3m, you will need to purchase a 2.4m length sheet.
*Please contact Alsynite for further information and Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Alsynite One NZ Ltd warrants that its Laserlite® 3000 branded polycarbonate profiled sheet products (Products) will, at the date of purchase, be free from defects due to faulty manufacture or workmanship in accordance with AS4256.5 2006
Loss of Light Transmission – 30 Years Limited Warranty
Alsynite warrants that for the commercial life of the Products (subject to the terms below) they will not lose the ability to transmit light.*
In the event that a Product fails to comply with this warranty, Alsynite will provide a full replacement of the Product, or in the case of a discontinued line, its equivalent.
*The loss of light transmission will not exceed 11% in the first 15 years (0.7% per year) from the date of manufacture and 1% per year thereafter, as long as the sheet lasts in its original installation, available to the original purchaser (when tested in accordance with AS/NZS 4257.4‐1994 Determination of diffuse light transmission).
Weather Breakage – 16 Years Limited Warranty
Alsynite One NZ Ltd warrants that for a period of 16 years from the date of manufacture, the Products (subject to the terms below) will specifically resist damage due to hail measuring up to 25mm in diameter. In the event that a Product fails to comply with this warranty, Alsynite will provide a full replacement of the Product, or, in the case of a discontinued line, its equivalent.
- This warranty is limited to residential applications & applicable to the original purchaser only.
- The Products must be stored, installed and cleaned in accordance with Alsynite One’s written instructions which are available at the point of purchase or alternatively from www.alsynite.co.nz
- This warranty does not apply to damage due to the following causes:
(a) Impact of hail measuring greater than 25mm in diameter;
(b) Extreme weather conditions, including but not limited to hurricanes, cyclones, tornados;
(c) Accident, vandalism, fire or other like causes; or
(d) Failure to comply with Alsynite One’s instructions for storage, installation and cleaning.
- All claims made under this warranty must be made in writing to the Product Manager, Alsynite NZ Ltd, PO Box 10409, Te Rapa, Hamilton 3241 and must include a copy of the original purchase documentation or other evidence of the original purchase date.
- Following receipt of a claim made under this warranty, an authorised Alsynite representative may choose to inspect the Product and if the claim is accepted, Alsynite will retain the damaged Product and provide replacement Product or, in the case of a discontinued line, its equivalent.
- Alsynite is not responsible for costs associated with the removal and installation of the Product. These costs must be borne by the claimant. This warranty is strictly limited to the Products.
- The benefits to the consumer under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under the law in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates and in no way limits, varies or excludes any express and implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
- These Alsynite goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.