- Topglass GC
- Topglass GC Ultra Safe
- Topglass GC SPF
- Topglass FR50 & FR60
- TwinSkin Systems
- TripleSkin Systems
- Topclad GC
- Industrial Polycarbonate
Topglass GC SPF
Reduce heat and glare with Topglass GC SPF
Topglass GC SPF is a revolutionary and innovative GelCoated natural lighting product developed using Alsynite One NZ Technology and aptly named Topglass SPF – Solar Protection Feature.
Encompassing a unique manufacturing process similar to that used in the design and manufacture of modern sunglass eyewear, Topglass® SPF Solar control roof lighting, selects and singles out Infra-Red (heat) plus harmful Ultraviolet rays, thereby preventing heat build-up and UV damage to Stock and Plant.
Topglass GC SPF Applications
- Food manufacturing buildings
- Warehouses and food outlets storing food and fresh produce
- Shopping centres and supermarkets
- Bulk paper stores
- Temperature sensitive environments that require high-quality, long-term natural lighting
Topglass GC SPF Features and Benefits
- Provides maximum visible light transmission whilst preventing unwanted solar transmission into a building.
- Reduces energy and air-conditioning costs, along with the need for additional artificial lighting.
- Virtually eliminates harmful UVA and UVB rays from entering a building.
- The sheet is aesthetically unique, providing innovative design characteristics for building designers.
- Long-term effective light transmission.
- Topglass® SPF is JAS-ANZ certified to AS 4256:3.
- Exo-set 206 Premium Gelcoat.
Short and Long term UV Testing of Exo-set 206 Premium Gel-coat
Topglass GC with Exo-set 206 new generation Gelcoat has undergone QUV testing at the University of Auckland and is currently undergoing real world testing against a competitor’s product at the Allunga UV testing facility in North Queensland.
Test results to date are proof that New Generation Exo-Set 206 Premium Gelcoat is at the cutting edge of superior UV resistant coatings.
As always, for impartiality, Alsynite remains committed to utilizing external testing facilities for all our mechanical and UV product testing.
Alsynite One NZ Ltd warrants the product supplied for installation at the above project has been manufactured in accordance with the Australia/New Zealand Standard AS 4256:3:2006 JAS-ANZ Certification Licence No. 2349.
For a period of 25 years, Alsynite One NZ Ltd. warrants that the product WILL remain physically stable over a temperature range of -30°C to +70°C and WILL NOT allow the penetration of water through the sheet.
At the end of 20 years, Alsynite One NZ Ltd. warrants that the product WILL retain 60% of its original light transmission.
The warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The product is handled, installed, and maintained strictly in accordance with the Installation Instructions on pages 21 and 22 of the Topglass Brochure (July, 2018) and the requirements of AS 1562:3:2006. The product is installed in such a manner that the non-weather side surface is not exposed to any UVA and UVB Ultra Violet exposure.
- The product does not suffer from any mechanical or other damage by agents or chemicals during handling, storage, fixing, and after installation, except as available in the Alsynite One NZ Technical Literature.
- The product is maintained strictly in accordance with the Alsynite Technical Catalogue and NZ Roofing Code of Practice.
- Damage by storm or tempest or Acts of God is excluded.
- Alsynite One NZ Ltd liability under this warranty shall be limited exclusively to resupply of the product as follows:
a) In the unlikely event of a product failure, Alsynite One NZ’s liability under this warranty will be the resupply of translucent roofing material only and will be supplied on a pro-rata percentage basis.
b) To the extent permitted by law and subject to the above warranty terms, Alsynite One NZ Ltd shall be under no liability whatsoever (including any claim for faulty design, negligent or mishandling advise, injury to any person or any liability in tort or in contract for special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage) for any defect in or failure of or unsuitability for any purpose of the product.
- The benefits conferred in this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies conferred at law.
- If any provision of this warranty shall be invalid and not enforceable in accordance with its terms all other conditions, which are self-sustaining and capable of separate enforcement without regard to the invalid conditions, shall be and continue to be valid and enforceable with their terms.
- The warranty shall only apply if the purchaser can produce the warranty document signed by an authorised representative of Alsynite One NZ Ltd. This warranty becomes effective only when the authorised signature and date has been completed.
- The warranty does not cover fasteners or other accessories associated with translucent roofing.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get organise your warranty.