- Laserlite® 3000
- Laserlite® 2000
- Laserlite® 1000
- Laserlite® Twinwall
- Custom Glaze NEW SIZE
- Crystalite Glazing Panels
- Skylite GRP
- Sunshade PVC
Extend your outdoor lifestyle with Laserlite® 2000
Laserlite® is New Zealand’s No. 1 premium profiled polycarbonate brand.
It is a well known fact here in New Zealand we experience above what is considered normal UV exposure. Peak UV radiation levels are around 40% higher than those experienced at similar latitudes in North America.
Laserlite® is the only polycarbonate sheet product in New Zealand featuring Advanced Weatherguard™ technology, a special protective material that is warranted to:
(a) Extend the life of the sheet by up to 50%*
(b) Maintain sheet colour & clarity up to 50% longer*
(c) Provide 99.9% protection from UV rays up to 50% longer*
(d) Resist 25% larger hailstones*
- Suitable for installation in high and very high wind zone areas.
Laserlite® ‐ The first choice in outdoor living area enhancement and protection. Protecting the environment, Laserlite® is fully recyclable and no waste is created in the production process.
* As compared to some other polycarbonate corrugated sheet products
Protect your investment from the harsh elements:
UV rays, wind, rain and hail can potentially make polycarbonate resins brittle and lose colour over time. Advanced Weather Guard Technology protects the sheet from harmful UV radiation and reduces weather damage.
For installations in a high wind zone designated area, the use of load spreading profile washers is advised. For information on Wind Zones, please refer to section 3.4.1 of the MRM Code of Practice (April 2008), which can be found on the New Zealand MRM Website.
Disclaimer: Due to your monitor settings we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen is the exact colour of the product. Please contact us for accurate samples. All photographic images on this page are examples of where to use Laserlite® polycarbonate roofing and may not be Laserlite® 2000 specifically.
*If you require a sheet length that is not standard, you will need to purchase the next standard length of sheet. For example, if you require a length of 2.3m, you will need to purchase a 2.4m length sheet. Please contact Alsynite for more information.
Alsynite One NZ Ltd warrants that its Laserlite® 2000 branded polycarbonate profiled sheet products (Products) will, at the date of purchase, be free from defects due to faulty manufacture or workmanship in accordance with AS4256.5 2006
Loss of Light Transmission – 30 Years Limited Warranty
Alsynite warrants that for the commercial life of the Products (subject to the terms below) they will not lose the ability to transmit light.*
In the event that a Product fails to comply with this warranty, Alsynite will provide a full replacement of the Product, or in the case of a discontinued line, its equivalent.
*The loss of light transmission will not exceed 11% in the first 15 years (0.7% per year) from the date of manufacture and1% per year thereafter, as long as the sheet lasts in its original installation, available to the original purchaser (when tested in accordance with AS/NZS 4257.4‐1994 Determination of diffuse light transmission).
Weather Breakage – 16 Years Limited Warranty
Alsynite One NZ Ltd warrants that for a period of 16 years from the date of manufacture, the Products (subject to the terms below) will specifically resist damage due to hail measuring up to 25mm in diameter. In the event that a Product fails to comply with this warranty, Alsynite will provide a full replacement of the Product, or, in the case of a discontinued line, its equivalent.
- This warranty is limited to residential applications & applicable to the original purchaser only.
- The Products must be stored, installed and cleaned in accordance with Alsynite One’s written instructions which are available at the point of purchase or alternatively from www.alsynite.co.nz
- This warranty does not apply to damage due to the following causes:
(a) Impact of hail measuring greater than 25mm in diameter;
(b) Extreme weather conditions, including but not limited to hurricanes, cyclones, tornados;
(c) Accident, vandalism, fire or other like causes; or
(d) Failure to comply with Alsynite One’s instructions for storage, installation and cleaning.
- All claims made under this warranty must be made in writing to the Product Manager, Alsynite NZ Ltd, PO Box 10409, Te Rapa, Hamilton 3241 and must include a copy of the original purchase documentation or other evidence of the original purchase date.
- Following receipt of a claim made under this warranty, an authorised Alsynite representative may choose to inspect the Product and if the claim is accepted, Alsynite will retain the damaged Product and provide replacement Product or, in the case of a discontinued line, its equivalent.
- Alsynite is not responsible for costs associated with the removal and installation of the Product. These costs must be borne by the claimant. This warranty is strictly limited to the Products.
- The benefits to the consumer under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under the law in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates and in no way limits, varies or excludes any express and implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
- These Alsynite goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.