- Laserlite® 3000
- Laserlite® 2000
- Laserlite® 1000
- Laserlite® Twinwall
- Custom Glaze
- Crystalite Glazing Panels
- Skylite GRP
- Sunshade PVC
Extend your outdoor living area with Sunline polycarbonate
Extend your outdoor living area with Alsynite Sunline polycarbonate roofing.
With a Ten Year Limited Lifetime warranty, you can be sure that your Alsynite Sunline roofing will not only look good, it will also last too.
Designed to withstand harmful UV rays, rain and hailstones*, Alsynite Sunline is the ideal solution for covering your outdoor area.
Sheet Width: 840mm
Colours: Clear, Bronze Tint, Grey Tint, Opal
Standard lengths: 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m, 2.7m, 3.0m, 3.6m, 4.2m, 4.8m, 5.4m, 6.0m, 7.2m
(non-standard lengths are available – terms and conditions apply)
High Wind Zone Information
For installations in a high wind zone designated area, the use of load spreading profile washers is advised. For information on Wind Zones, please refer to section 3.4.1 of the MRM Code of Practice (April 2008), which can be found on the New Zealand MRM Website.
Selecting The Right Colour
Sunline is available in four colours. Opal will provide the best heat reduction and Clear will offer exceptional light transmission into your outdoor area. Find the ideal solution to beautifully cover your outdoor area.
Alsynite One NZ limited warrants the above product supplied for installation at the above project has been manufactured in accordance with the Australia/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4256.5 “Plastic roof and wall cladding Materials”.
Any claim should be made in writing to: Alsynite One NZ Limited, PO Box 10‐409 Te Rapa, Hamilton 3241
Alsynite warrants that for the commercial life of the Products (subject to the terms below) they will not lose the ability to transmit light.*
In the event that a Product fails to comply with this warranty, Alsynite will provide a full replacement of the Product, or in the case of a discontinued line, its equivalent.
Alsynite One NZ Limited warrants that:
Weather Breakage: Ten Year Warranty. From the date of purchase the product will not break as a result of hailstones measuring up to 19mm in diameter. Damage caused by objects other than hail is excluded from this warranty.
The warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The product is handled, installed, and maintained strictly in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and the requirements of AS/NZS 1562:3:1996.
- The product does not suffer from any mechanical or other damage by agents or chemicals during handling, storage, fixing, and after installation, except as available in the Alsynite technical literature.
- Damage by storm or tempest or Acts of God is excluded.
- Alsynite One NZ’s liability under this warranty shall be limited exclusively to resupply of the product as follows:
(a) In the unlikely event of a product failure, Alsynite One NZ’s liability under this warranty will be the resupply of translucent roofing material only and will be supplied on a pro‐rata percentage basis.
(b) To the extent permitted by law and subject to the above warranty terms, Alsynite One NZ shall be under no liability whatsoever (including any claim for faulty design, negligent or mishandling advise, injury to any person or any liability in tort or in contract for special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage) for any defect in or failure of or unsuitability for any purpose of the product.
- The benefits conferred in this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies conferred at law.
- If any provision of this warranty shall be invalid and not enforceable in accordance with its terms all other conditions, which are self‐sustaining and capable of separate enforcement without regard to the invalid conditions, shall be and continue to be valid and enforceable with their terms.
- The warranty shall only apply if the purchaser can produce the warranty document signed by an authorised representative of Alsynite One NZ Ltd. This warranty becomes effective only when the authorised signature and date has been completed below.
- The warranty does not cover fasteners or other accessories associated with translucent roofing.