- Laserlite® 3000
- Laserlite® 2000
- Laserlite® 1000
- Laserlite® Twinwall
- Custom Glaze NEW SIZE
- Crystalite Glazing Panels
- Skylite GRP
- Sunshade PVC
- Twinwall 5 Rib
Custom Glaze NEW SIZE
Retrofit onto your existing structure or design it into your next outdoor entertainment living area.
Alsynite Custom Glaze is a completely new Polycarbonate glazing product specifically designed for DIY installation.
Where tired existing structures are in need of a tidy up with replacement sheeting, Custom Glaze should be considered as this new sheeting offers a full flat pan width of 530mm with overlapping ribs at 610mm.
Sheets are simply laid and fastened down one lap over the other with Alsynite Multipurpose 14 x 65mm fasteners.
Because no expensive glazing bars are required, this new contemporary look sheet is extremely cost-effective. Available in lengths up to 7.2m and in Clear, Bronze, Grey and new Diffused Opal.
Selecting Custom Glaze
Custom Glaze is suitable for a variety of existing and future structures where the rafters are designed to be placed specifically at 610mm centres.
Custom Glaze is a very cost effective polycarbonate roofing system providing a contemporary stylish flat roof look without the need for expensive glazing bars.
Both the overlapping ribs are spaced at 610 centres, allowing the overlapping rib to be positioned on the rafter effectively concealing the ribs when being viewed from below.
Custom Glaze offers 99.9% UV protection and is extruded with an industry leading thickness of 2mm.
Custom Glaze is available in all standard and custom lengths* up to 7.2 metres.
STANDARD LENGTHS (m): 1.8, 2.1, 2.4, 2.7, 3.0, 3.6, 4.2, 4.8, 5.4, 7.2
RECOMMENDED ROOF PITCH:
The recommended minimum roof pitch for Custom Glaze is five degrees.
Custom Glaze is designed to be installed on purlins at a maximum of 1500mm centres.
For installations in snow prone areas, the purlin spans should be reduced to a maximum of 610mm centres.
NOISE STOP TAPE:
Alsynite Noise Stop Tape should be installed on purlins prior to fixing the sheet to the purlins.
FIXING CUSTOM GLAZE TO THE RAFTERS:
Ensuring your Custom Glaze is presented in pristine condition, there is a protective film on both sides of the sheeting. This film can be peeled back off the sheets at install after drilling the fixing holes and prior to securing the fixing into the rafter.
To fasten Custom Glaze, it is recommended that Custom Glaze Alsynite Multipurpose Fasteners are used. They are specifically designed for fixing Custom Glaze securely to the rafters. Custom Glaze must be fixed on both crests of every purlin.
Custom Glaze has an overlapping rib and an underlapping rib, these are specifically designed so that the exact effective cover is maintained across the structure.
Please ensure the over lapping side fits over the underlapping rib, refer to fixing instructions included in the pack.
The brand name ‘Custom Glaze’ identified in this warranty refers to Alsynite Custom Glaze Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet.
Loss of Light Transmission – 15 Years Limited Warranty
Alsynite warrants that for the commercial life of the product (subject to the terms of this Warranty) Custom Glaze will not lose the ability to transmit light.* In the event that the product fails to comply with this warranty Alsynite will provide a full replacement of the product, or in the case of a discontinued line, its equivalent.
*The loss of light transmission will not exceed 8% in the first 10 years (0.8% per year), from the date of manufacture and 1% per year thereafter as long as the sheet lasts in its original installation, available to the original purchaser only (when tested in accordance with AS/NZ 4257.4‐ 1994determination of diffuse light transmission).
Weather Breakage – 20 Years Limited Warranty
Alsynite One NZ Ltd warrants that for a period of 20 years from the date of manufacture, Custom Glaze (subject to the terms below) will specifically resist damage due to hail measuring up to 25mm in diameter. In the event that Custom Glaze fails to comply with this warranty, Alsynite will provide a full replacement of Custom Glaze, or, in the case of a discontinued line, its equivalent.
- This warranty is limited to residential applications & applicable to the original purchaser only.
- Custom Glaze must be stored, installed and cleaned in accordance with Alsynite One’s written instructions which are available at the point of purchase or alternatively from www.alsynite.co.nz
- This warranty does not apply to damage due to the following causes:
(a) Impact of hail measuring greater than 25mm in diameter;
(b) Extreme weather conditions, including but not limited to hurricanes, cyclones, tornados;
(c) Accident, vandalism, fire or other like causes; or
(d) Failure to comply with Alsynite One’s instructions for storage, installation and cleaning.
Alsynite Custom Glaze Installation instructions can be found on the Custom Glaze page at www.alsynite.co.nz or by calling 0800 257 964
- All claims made under this warranty must be made in writing to the Product Manager, Alsynite One NZ Ltd, PO Box 10409, Te Rapa, Hamilton 3241 and must include a copy of the original purchase documentation or other evidence of the original purchase date.
- Following receipt of a claim made under this warranty, an authorised Alsynite representative may choose to inspect the installed Custom Glaze and if the claim is accepted, Alsynite will retain the damaged Custom Glaze sheet/s and provide replacement of Custom Glaze sheet/s or, in the case of a discontinued line, its equivalent.
- Alsynite is not responsible for costs associated with the removal and installation of Custom Glaze. Custom Glaze polycarbonate roofing sheet.
- The benefits to the consumer under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under the law in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates and in no way limits, varies or excludes any express and implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
- These Alsynite goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.