- Topglass GC
- Topglass GC Ultra Safe
- Topglass GC SPF
- Topglass FR50
- TwinSkin Systems
- TripleSkin Systems
- Topclad GC
UV Film Protected translucent roofing
Topglass® translucent roofing has been specifically developed to combat the effect of ultra violet rays and atmospheric pollutants without the yellowing and rapid product degradation associated with commonly available glass reinforced roof sheeting.
Topglass® is supplied as a cost effective natural lighting solution that provides long term natural lighting.
- Farm Buildings
- Public outdoor areas requiring excellent UV protection
- Institutional and other projects where long-term high quality lighting is required
Topglass Features and Benefits
- Topglass® is manufactured from an acrylic modified resin system, reinforced with high quality glass fibre rovings.
- Topglass® uses surface coatings that are especially formulated and designed to provide high quality, long-term natural light transmission.
- Topglass® encompasses in-built NZA-5 UV inhibitors that prevent early degradation, yellowing and embrittlement of the sheet.
- The product is oven-cured and profiled to ensure maximum binding and strength.
- The non-porous weather surface prevents water absorption and osmosis.
Alsynite One NZ Ltd warrants the product supplied for installation at the above project has been manufactured in accordance with the Australia/New Zealand Standard AS 4256:3:2006 JAS-ANZ Certification Licence No. 2349.For a period of 25 years, Alsynite One NZ Ltd. warrants that the product WILL remain physically stable over a temperature range of -40°C to +110°C and WILL NOT allow the penetration of water through the sheet.
At the end of 15 years, Alsynite One NZ Ltd warrants that the product WILL retain 70% of its original light transmission (see conditions).
The warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The product is handled, installed, and maintained strictly in accordance with the Installation Instructions on pages 20 and 21 of the Topglass Brochure (July, 2018) and the requirements of AS 1562:3:2006. The product is installed in such a manner that the non-weather side surface is not exposed to any UVA and UVB Ultra Violet exposure.
- The product is maintained strictly in accordance with the Alsynite Technical Catalogue and NZ Roofing Code of Practice.
- Damage by storm or tempest or Acts of God is excluded.
- Alsynite One NZ Ltd liability under this warranty shall be limited exclusively to resupply of the product as follows:
a) In the unlikely event of a product failure, Alsynite NZ’s liability under this warranty will be the resupply of translucent roofing material only and will be supplied on a pro-rata percentage basis.
b) To the extent permitted by law and subject to the above warranty terms, Alsynite One NZ Ltd shall be under no liability whatsoever (including any claim for faulty design, negligent or mishandling advise, injury to any person or any liability in tort or in contract for special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage) for any defect in or failure of or unsuitability for any purpose of the product.
- The benefits conferred in this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies conferred at law.
- If any provision of this warranty shall be invalid and not enforceable in accordance with its terms all other conditions, which are self-sustaining and capable of separate enforcement without regard to the invalid conditions, shall be and continue to be valid and enforceable with their terms.
- The warranty shall only apply if the purchaser can produce the warranty document signed by an authorised representative of Alsynite One NZ Ltd. This warranty becomes effective only when the authorised signature and date has been completed.
- The warranty does not cover fasteners or other accessories associated with translucent roofing.
Please email: email@example.com to get organise your warranty.